What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide that is for anyone who has been a slave to meal plans and is lookingfor a less painful way to go about things
- Get to your fitness goal without the misery, crabby attitude, and paranoia
- Learn how to create your own meal plan to match your macros
- Incorporate yummy treats into your day and still be fit
- Shed the guilt commonly associated with many foods
- Discover the #1 secret to getting a bikini body
- Balance your health with your social life
- Learn how to estimate portion sizes
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Count Macros scores 71.22/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.soheefit.com/how-to-count-macros-ebook/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD15.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: soheefit.com you’ll also be taken through to soheefit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)